Followers

Thursday 14 June 2012

Vintage style Colgate for 25p!

Hiya Beauties!


















I Was shopping in Sainsburys today and come across this "Colgate Cavity Dental Cream" Aka....... Toothpaste!! Its only 75ml but for the lovely price of only 25p!!! Yes thats right only 25p!!! I believe they brought this out to celebrate the Queens  Jubilee but it didn't go down too well and they had lots left so its going cheap! Pick your self up one if not for the novelty but for the cheap price and cute packaging, it's so cute! I was advised its just like the normal Colgate toothpaste, it's just the packaging that's different!!! :)


The old school tube!!

Hugs N kisses
Nardine
xxx

3 comments:

  1. oh that is so cute..and cheap x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the packaging!

    I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award, don't forget to enter my giveaway too x x
    http://jo-beautyandthebooks.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I haven't seen these around. Bargain!!!!!

    ReplyDelete