Followers

Sunday 8 July 2012

Lacura Beauty

So i was on my way home from North London and come across Aldi so i decided to have a wonder in and i remember reading a few blogs about the Aldi brand Lacura Beauty, so i decided to pick up a few items, first thing i picked up was there foundation in 40 bronze, which is there darkest shade. I also picked up a Power Blush in 76 Sunset, This is a lovely colour, great for an every day look. The packaging is very simple but nice not cheap looking yet only cost me £2.39 each!! BARGIN I think!


So i decided to test out the goods for the day

<<< So sorry for the ugly picture , but as you can see i have dark circles, red patches and uneven skin tone... by the way i don't use canceller, I just cant be arse to be honest + it just seems to cake up on me, even when using high end brands like MAC and Illamasqua.

This is my finished face, What ya think? >>>

I think the coverage is amazing and this is just the foundation on, nothing else  i.e setting power or a primer base. 

The foundation seems to cover all my uneven skin and redness. 

I give this a 10/10 for an Inexpensive foundation. 
I didn't need to touch up or reapply for the day, it lasted about 6 to 7 hours perfect on my face and the formula was perfect for my skin type as I have dry patchy skin and some foundations just seem to cake and crack after an hour.





As for the Blush, i love the colour and it lasted me about 6
hours with out the need for reapplying.

I will defiantly be going back to buy more from this brand and I cant wait to test out other shades of the blush and maybe pick up some eyeshadow as well as maybe the skin care range :)

Lacura Beauty foundation in 40 bronze
Lacura Beauty powder Blush in 76 Sunset
HD Brows palette in Vamp
Mac Of Summer satin eye shadow
collection 2000 Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner in black
Make up forever smoky lash mascara in extra black
Origins brow fix
Elysambre Lipstick in shade 204 ( from my JolieBox )

So Ladies what do you think? Have you tried this brand? Would you? Let me know your thoughts :)

Hugs N Kisses
Nardine
xxx 


4 comments:

  1. Your make up looks amazing, and those lashes are so long. Beautiful.
    If you need me to pick up anything from Aldi I can either bring it when I see you or pop it in the post as it's just down the road from me xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh ur sooo lucky!!! its about an hour and a half away from me lol.... will let u know :) thank you xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, you look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete