Followers

Saturday 16 February 2013

Oops i did it again!

Hiya Beauties! So here's a little spending Ban update, was feeling a little crappy on Thursday and ended up going out down the Kings Road just to get out the house, I only live a few bus stops from Slone Sq / Kings Road!! 

I went into boots and saw the new No7 Beautiful skin cleansing brush for £15, Down from £24.95 so i had to pick one up as the clearsonic is a little out my price range! After seeing this online i just had to get one for myself, I also pick up some Intuition razor blades for £6.59, I only paid £1.59 as I had a £20 gift card from Christmas! :D
I then went into Space NK and pick up a 30ml Caudline Beauty Elixir to try out as I've heard so many good things about this, and tried it this morning for the first time and WOW amazing my skin is soo soft  and moisturised even after 15 hours!!! I picked this up for £11 but have seen this a lot cheaper online here.
I also when into L'Occitane to pick up my free hand cream using the email i received, I also got 15% off anything in the store so i picked up a mom and baby face and body cream priced £13.50 but only paid £11.48 for it, will give this to my sister who's giving birth in 5 weeks time. I picked up the Honey shea butter hand cream, smells lush!


I then went to house of Fraser in Victoria to use up my voucher from my birthday from last May, I couldn't find anything i needed or wanted so I went over to Pandora in there and asked if they did a bracelet in my size as I have very large wrist's :( due to my condition (Larsen Syndrome) so when she brought the largest size out (23') and put it on me and it fit i squeaked a bit inside and say yes I want it!! I also pick out 2 charms. My voucher was for £100 so only paid £55 on top of the voucher! wahoo! And as it was Valentines day i popped into M&S and picked up the special Dine in for 2 for £20 and got some free Pink champagne and heart shaped chocolates! <3 Bonus! 

Over all I spent £99.07 in cash and £120 in vouchers!
VERY Naughty seeing I'm on a spending ban!!!

So did you do anything nice for Valentines day? Get any nice gifts off friends or your partner? Broken your ban? Let me know, I like to be nosey!


Hugs N kisses
Nardine
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment