Followers

Sunday 24 February 2013

Perricone MD - No Foundation Foundation


No Foundation Foundation SPF 30

The first advanced anti-aging, multi-tasking translucent foundation with non-chemical SFP 30 protection.


"As a dermatologist to some of the most famous faces in the world, their special needs often become inspiration for the creation of new products. When more than one celebrity make-up artist asked Dr. Perricone for a type of foundation that would let the skin's natural radiance and beauty shine through, No Foundation Foundation was born. Created to keep skin looking dewy and flawless, this unique formula delivers many benefits of a traditional foundation without the heavy matte finish, which emphasizes the tiniest skin imperfections. No Foundation Foundation is a multi-purpose product that provides natural translucent coverage, corrects skin undertones, instantly smoothes fine lines and boosts skin's natural moisture throughout the day, all the while delivering antioxidant benefits."

BENEFITS
- Treatment, cosmetic and SPF 30 all in one.
- Lightweight and suitable for all skin types.
- Gives a natural, healthy, dewy finish.
- Corrects skin undertones, smoothes fine lines and boosts skin's natural moisture.
- Paraben-free.




















I received this 7.5ml sample in my Latest in Beauty Christmas calender and have just got round to trying this... I was amazed it was my colour (as BB creams don't suit my skin at all) and blended in so well.... felt lovely on my skin, didn't quite cover my rosacea but i wasn't expecting it to, to be honest but the coverage is still great as I do not like any full coverage foundations, they just look cakey on me and after an hour I just want wash it off. Here's a picture of me today wearing the No foundation foundation. I also love the fact its got spf 30 in it so great for those summer days out and about where you just what that extra coverage. It lasted all day with out any touch ups or anything and didn't leave me feeling like i want to scrape it off lol witch is fab!

What do you think of it on me? Have you tried it your-self? Whats your opintion on this? Its a quite pricey so I don't think I'll be buying this as it retails for about £47 for a 30 ml bottle! you can pick up a bottle here or not lol. Might try and swap a few samples if any one on the facebook swapping pages have this up for swaps because £47 is just a tad out my price range!!

Hugs N Kisses
Nardine
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Ooh this sounds good. Heard lots about the concealer from Perricone. Also love the red lips! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really great stuff Mez! just shame about the price, would love to try the concealer too maybe one day! The lippy is Mac Ruby woo
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellloooo! :)
    I tried it out and like you said, not much coverage but I did like the dewy finish and the light texture of it. For me it's something I would wear on summer, when I feel more confident about barring my face to the world! I'm not sure if I would spend £47 thou!! :/
    Ps looooovvvve the phone case Hun xx
    Mwah ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i know what you mean, to be honest i stopped caring what people think of my skin, dont like it dont look right? lol But its different for every one, The iphone case was a gift, i love it! its a chanel nail polish :p xx

      Delete
  4. Love this brand, just did a review on the No Concealer Concealer, which I really love. The foundation sounds great to, but agree it's so pricey, not sure I can afford the full size! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try the concealer! but i just dont like the prices of this amazing brand lol

      Delete
  5. What fb swap pages do you use? i'e been looking everywhere to find beauty swaps but not had any luck? Thanks
    http://justalittlebitunique.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya!
      I use pages like beauty box swaps or swaptastic & battle of the boxes, hope these help x

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/340185159390298/

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/Swaptastic/

      Delete