1. This is a fabulous vegetarian soap. Unlike most soap which strip your skin of its natural oils, this actually moisturises your skin as you use it and contains NO artificial colours, preservatives, or fillers --ever! Great for all skin types, especially for anyone with extra dry or sensitive skin
2. Burts Bees Plum Lip Shimmer is he perfect choice when trying o create a simple laid back or sophisticated look without too much effort. Shea Butter and antioxidant-rich fruit oils moisturise, nourish and soften lips naturally and lovingly. Burts Bees lip shimmers are available in 12 shades including three fresh new colours: Cherry, Plum and Strawberry
3. Dr. Collins Natural Vegan & Gluten Free Toothpaste features the finest ingredients found in nature with a delicious Vanilla Mint & Goji Berry flavor. Superfruits, Antioxidents, and Vitamins support optimal oral health while Tee tree oil and Magnolia bark work as natural antiseptics that fight bacteria and freshen breath. No preservatives, artificial ingredients, fluoride or sodium lauryl sulfate.
5. Whipped Shea Butter, I am addicted to body butters and I especially love whipped body butters! The whipped butters have a very light and fluffy consistency and Shea Radiance has created a magical recipe containing melon seed oils which quickly absorb into the skin. Rich and easily spreadable, but not at all greasy or heavy. The scent is an amazing blend of essential oils and cozy Indian spices like anise, clove, cardamon, vanilla and black pepper. Meant to give a warm and sweet comforting smell.
6. Raw Honey. Blended from multifloral nectar collected on Fair Trade Cerfified cooperatives. This yummy honey is never heated and pairs perfectly on warm biscuits, in salad dressings, with yogurt or hard cheeses
7. Tropical Lime Yerba mate Tea Bags contains 100% organic ingredients including sun dried lime, hibiscus flowers and green yerba mate. Each bag is Double the size of most tea-bags and is naturally high in Vitamin C resulting in a fruity Tropical blend that is not only refreshing hot or cold, but is an amazing booster to your body's defence system
8. Natural Seaweed Body Wash with Eucalyptus and Peppermint combines the naturally nourishing properties of seaweed along with all-natural ingredients, including Kukui which is a potent natural moisturiser and Neem Oil which is known in India to be rich in emollients that help to protect and moisturize your skin. Great for anyone, especially suffers of dry, red, scaling, flaking, or rough skin."
9. Catalyst Gourmet specializes in vegan, artisan, antioxidant-rich products that lend a delicious, healing and trans formative experience to your favourite foods and beverages. This month's box features a selection of their Enchanting Chai line. The Gourmet Enhancer will bring a captivating flavor and aroma to your drinks and meals without the need of sugar. For a sweet treat, the Finishing Sugar is a divine combination of the Gourmet Enhancer and all natural, raw sugar. Finally, satisfy your chocolate craving with their antioxidant rich Gourmet Spiced Chocolate.
Elephant Poo Card
I had to write about this. I was very curious why there was a orange folded paper with a picture of an elephant on it. Reading the card, it describes the killing of elephants for use of land for agriculture in Sri Lanka. If the local inhabitants can find a reason to live with elephants and create a sustainable economic resource, then the killings would stop. Well it turns out elephant dung makes great paper! Elephants eat so much grass, their dung (poo) is very high in cellulose. I never even knew that, and I’m so glad companies like Mr. Ellie Pooh are working with locals to find a sustainable, win-win situation for both the town inhabitants and the local animals. The website sells all sorts of paper and card products, it’s really cool!
Hugs N Kisses